About the course
Inspired by the late Steve Jobs and the likes of many successful young fintech entrepreneurs, the wave of fintech entrepreneurship has transpired all over the world. “Having your own business” has gained increasing popularity among aspiring entrepreneurs as they envision the creation of their own product, processes and running the business as they deem fit.
However, this seemingly realistic dream largely falls through as most fintech and tech startups end up failing and going bankrupt due to a multitude of reasons, one of them being their lack of marketing, branding and public relations (PR) communication potency in the fintech industry.
Riding on the wave of fintech entrepreneurship and tech startups, this Brand Imagery - Empowering FinTech and Tech Startups course at Singapore Management University aims to empower aspiring fintech and tech entrepreneurs with the marketing knowledge for startups in the hopes to achieve the dream envisioned.
Programme StructureAt the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the role of marketing, branding and PR communications in the tech and fintech industry
- Understand the reasons of failures for fintech and tech startups and how certain marketing strategies will lead to its downfall
- Discover insights of both successful and failed fintech and tech startup case studies and identify the various PR and marketing strategies
- Learn about the metrics used to measure the successes of PR and marketing campaigns
- Discover the risks of marketing failures and what they can do to overcome them
- 1 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Marketing Financial Technology View 4 other Short Courses in Entrepreneurship in Singapore
We are not aware of any specific GRE, GMAT or GPA grading score requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Who should attend:
- Working professionals interested in branding, marketing and public relation communications in startups
- Entrepreneurs aspiring to have their own startups
International1080 SGD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1080 SGD for the full programme during 1 days.
National324 SGD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 324 SGD for the full programme during 1 days.
Singapore Citizen ≥ 40 years old: $124
Living costs for Singapore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.