What's in it for you?Upon completion of this training, the participants will be able to:
- Identify key challenges facing the energy sector
- Recognise the role of gas and renewable energy in global energy mix and distinguish main trends
- Distinguish elements and steps of scenario planning
- Analyse the role of innovation in energy sector on a specific example (expressed in the energy innovation essay)
- Recognise main elements of energy innovation policies and their practical application
- Identify and assess the new business models in the energy sector
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Technology developments and implications for the energy business
- Innovation dynamics: how to respond to today’s disruptive changes
- The role of gas in the worldwide energy transition
- Technical revolutions in the power sector and digital energy
- Scenario planning and translation into business mod
- 1 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesEnergy & Power Engineering View 21 other Short Courses in Energy & Power Engineering in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
This course is targeted at professionals who already have considerable working experience in the energy sector. In particular, it is suited for the mid- and senior career level positions from multidisciplinary departments in energy companies, examples of the positions are:
- Business development managers
- Strategy consultants/managers
- Operational, portfolio and risk managers
- Marketing and performance consultants/managers
- Innovation, research and development advisors
- Energy business analysts
International5995 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5995 EUR per module during 1 months.
€5.995,- (accommodation, travel expenses, catering and VAT not included)
Living costs for Groningen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.