Upon completion of this Flexibility and Energy Storage training course at Energy Delta Institute, the participants will be able to:
- Assess deployment of new techniques in the energy storage business
- Recognise the developing business case for power-to-gas and hydrogen storage in the North Sea region
- Evaluate options for commercialisation of the existing gas storage facilities
- Distinguish legal and regulatory aspects that play central role in the European energy storage business
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Which topics are addressed during this energy storage training course?
- Flexibility vs. security of supply of European energy sector. The role of storages
- Business model for the existing gas storage facilities in Europe: the road ahead
- Green energy storage, power-to-gas technology, batteries and the integration of renewable energy in the existing infrastructure of NW Europe
- Risk management in the current European energy business environment
- Legal aspects of energy storage business
- From design to operation of integrated storage systems: EnergyStock and Hystock facilities
- 3 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Energy & Power Engineering Sustainable Energy View 18 other Short Courses in Sustainable Energy in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
This Masterclass is highly recommended for individuals working along the energy value chain:
- Strategic analysts and business developers within SSOs;
- Energy traders and control service providers;
- Transmission system operators (both gas and electric);
- Business analysts and energy analysts;
- Legal advisors and energy business consultants;
- (Renewable) energy producers;
- Government regulators for the energy sector and policy makers;
International1950 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1950 EUR for the full programme during 3 days.
National1950 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1950 EUR for the full programme during 3 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.