The Project Management Certificate from Ferris State University is a 12 credit hour certificate designed to prepare individuals for careers in project management in technical and non-technical fields.
We will provide an in-depth examination of project management practices, processes, tools and techniques. The first course in the certificate program examines the foundations of project management as defined by the Project Management Institute which is considered the premiere source for project management best practices and is the certifying body for both the PMP (Project Management Professional) and the CAPM (Certified Associate Project Management) designations. During this course you will be lead on a review of the project management life-cycle and knowledge areas using resources such as the Project Management Body of Knowledge, course textbooks, and case studies.
Following these foundation course, the next courses focus in more detail on specific aspects of project management including project scheduling, budgeting, risk management, communication, team management, and the procurement process.
The final course places emphasis on preparation for project management certification exams including both the PMP (Project Management Professional) and the CAPM (Certified Associate in Project Management.)
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Project Scheduling
- Project Communication
- Managing Procurement
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Fully structured
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
DisciplinesProject Management View 58 other Short Courses in Project Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Individuals wishing only to complete a COB certificate may enroll as a non-degree student restricted to a maximum of 9 credits per semester and a total of 15 credits.
- An advisor can be assigned by the College of Business in the certificate program. Admission process for non-degree certificate students wishing to pursue a bachelor or associate’s degree:
- If the student decides to pursue a bachelor or associate’s degree, admission criteria for the College of Business is initiated when the “Program Change Form” request is processed.
- The student will then complete the regular admission process for FSU.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.