At the end of the Computer Architecture course from International Telematic University UNINETTUNO the student will acquire deep knowledge about how the computers work, the memory management systems and the Assembler programming.
What are Uninettuno Massive Open Online Courses (MOOC)
Thanks to the UNINETTUNO MOOCs you will be able to freely follow the lectures of the best Italian and international lecturers drawn from a selection of the best courses of UNINETTUNO, in Italian, English and Arabic; you will have at your disposal digitised and indexed on-demand video lectures, usable on a PC as well as on smart phone and tablet, including hypertextual links to more-in-depth study materials (books and articles, practice work, slides, bibliographical references, lists of websites).
You will also have at your disposal a collaborative discussion environment, a thematic forum by means of which you will be able to exchange views with your colleagues on the issues dealt with in the lectures, discuss the practice work done, cooperatively create new knowledge in a process that will see you active players of your own learning process.
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Electronic calculators: a little history
- Models and description techniques
- The RTL level: Structure
- The R TL level: Behavior
- Data paths and control units
- Microprogrammed control unit
- Binary multiplier and basic CPU architecture
- Prof. Giacomo Bucci - Università di Firenze (Firenze - Italy)
- Prof. Gianni Conte - Università di Parma (Parma - Italy)
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesArchitecture Computer Sciences Data Science & Big Data View 8 other Short Courses in Computer Sciences in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- to have a connection to the Internet. For optimum use an ADSL connection is suggested.
- to have installed on one's own system one of the principal browsers available, for example: Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox. On the Linux platform it is possibile to access films in streaming by installing the proper codec on one's own mutimedia player of choice.
- to have installed on one's own system the software Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to view materials in pdf format.
- Skype for Business is not supported on Linux and Mac OS X Catalina.
- In order to configure UNINETTUNO email system for students a how-to guide is available
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR for the full programme
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR for the full programme
- The certification fee of the course is 180 Euros.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.