Programming is seen as a problem-solving approach, starting from the understanding and upgrading of existing programs. Basic programming notions are introduced, such as abstraction, abstract data types, control structures.
Join the Introduction to Programming module from International Telematic University UNINETTUNO.
What are Uninettuno Massive Open Online Courses (MOOC)
Thanks to the UNINETTUNO MOOCs you will be able to freely follow the lectures of the best Italian and international lecturers drawn from a selection of the best courses of UNINETTUNO, in Italian, English and Arabic; you will have at your disposal digitised and indexed on-demand video lectures, usable on a PC as well as on smart phone and tablet, including hypertextual links to more-in-depth study materials (books and articles, practice work, slides, bibliographical references, lists of websites). You will also have at your disposal a collaborative discussion environment, a thematic forum by means of which you will be able to exchange views with your colleagues on the issues dealt with in the lectures, discuss the practice work done, cooperatively create new knowledge in a process that will see you active players of your own learning process.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureLessons included:
- Construction of program
- Recursion (direct, data)
- Recursion (application)
- Dynamic data structure
- Algorithmic complexity
- Case study
Prof. Michel Cubero-Castain - University of Toulouse - INSA (Toulouse - France)
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences View 3 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- to have a connection to the Internet. For optimum use an ADSL connection is suggested.
- to have installed on one's own system one of the principal browsers available, for example: Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox. On the Linux platform it is possibile to access films in streaming by installing the proper codec on one's own mutimedia player of choice.
- to have installed on one's own system the software Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to view materials in pdf format.
- Skype for Business is not supported on Linux and Mac OS X Catalina.
- In order to configure UNINETTUNO email system for students a how-to guide is available
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR for the full programme during .
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR for the full programme during .
- The certification fee of the course is 180 Euros.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.