In just three Transformational Nonprofit Leadership courses at the University of Notre Dame, you will master the leadership skills that foster success as well as earn a new certificate that represents an important milestone for each course you complete. Each course reveals how the savvy business mind turns nonprofits into highly efficient organizations. You will begin with the fundamental aspects and history behind the nonprofit sector, move into the nuances of board governance and lastly, the various strategies for raising funds and other assets.
This professional development series will provide you the knowledge and skills to:
- Transform program measurement from a punitive exercise to a healthy growth opportunity
- Succeed in serving nonprofit organizations
- Lead transformational change for the greater good
- Develop an understanding of board development, management roles, strategic issues and responsibilities of board members
- Effectively raise capital via fundraising and writing grants
The Executive Certificate in Transformational Nonprofit Leadership is ideal for those who are considering entry into a nonprofit organization yet lack formal business skills, as well as managers and board members already within such organizations who are looking to improve upon their own effectiveness. This series teaches the skills and methods nonprofit organizations utilize to meet the unique and increasingly difficult challenges they face.
The University of Notre Dame has received a full, 10-year accreditation from the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Schools and Colleges (NCA).
The Mendoza College of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. (AACSB International is the primary accrediting association for American schools of business.)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Leading Transformational Nonprofits
- Leading Nonprofit Boards
- Fundraising & Grant Strategies
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Fully structured
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 342 other Short Courses in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The Executive Certificate in Transformational Nonprofit Leadership is ideal for professionals considering entry into a nonprofit organization yet lack formal business skills, as well as managers and board members within such organizations looking to improve their own effectiveness.
- This series teaches the skills and methods nonprofit organizations utilize to meet the unique and increasingly difficult challenges they may face.
International5940 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5940 USD per year during 6 months.
National5940 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5940 USD per year during 6 months.
- Save up to $945 on 3 course package
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.