By choosing an IELTS Intensive Courses at Macquarie University you will:
- Develop an understanding of the test format
- Develop effective strategies for the listening and reading tests
- Learn how to improve your speaking
- Learn how to construct effective writing tasks
- Get intensive feedback from experienced IELTS teachers.
- Get free access to IELTS Master online self-study course
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is a test of English language proficiency which assesses your level of skill in listening, reading, writing and speaking. It is internationally recognised and administered in over 210 centres world-wide.
- The test is used as an indicator of English language proficiency for entry into universities, TAFE (Technical and Further Education) colleges, secondary schools and colleges in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, Canada and English language medium universities in Asia (eg. in Singapore).
- 1 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesEducation Language Studies Languages View 16 other Short Courses in Language Studies in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
CRICOS Provider No 02942D
- Book and pay online. This guarantees your place.
- After payment, you will receive an email to confirm your place.
International590 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 590 AUD for the full programme during 1 months.
National590 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 590 AUD for the full programme during 1 months.
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.