You will get 90 days access to this easy to use, step by step course. With practice tests, recording tools to practice your speaking and online tutors, IELTS Master Plus is the ultimate preparation course to boost your confidence and help improve your IELTS score.
The IELTS Master Plus from Macquarie University lasts 90 days. Your access period begins on the first day you log into the course. You can use the course 24 hours a day, seven days a week during your access period.
The course is broken up into four modules - reading, writing, listening and speaking, each taking 20-25 hours of online study time. Each module is easy to use and structured in step by step fashion.
What do I get?
- Practice tests in all 4 modules; Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking
- More than 260 activities in over 1000 study pages of content
- 500 pages of teaching material
- Over 5 hours of audio recordings
- Test tips and study strategies in all modules
- A recording facility to record and assess your own speaking ability
- Personalised feedback on two writing tasks
- Personalised feedback on three speaking parts
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- 3 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Languages View 5 other Short Courses in Languages in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS Provider: 00002J
- To benefit fully from the course, we recommend that you have at least an intermediate level of English (approximately IELTS Band 5 or TOEFL PBT 520 or iBT 68).
International299 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 299 AUD for the full programme during 3 months.
National299 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 299 AUD for the full programme during 3 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.