- By offering the content through the perspectives of three different roles – investigators, sponsors and monitors – this online training is suitable for international clinical research professionals, such as CRAs, investigators, and nurses conducting clinical trials involving human subjects.
- ICH-GCP is the international ethical and scientific quality standard on how clinical trials should be set up, conducted and reported. Furthermore, it defines the responsibilities and tasks of people with key roles – such as investigators, sponsors and monitors – and identifies documents essential for clinical trials.
- The Good Clinical Practice online medical course at the Utrecht University explains the context of the ICH-GCP Guideline and is comprehensively structured to follow the various phases of a clinical trial: preparation, execution and close-out. This makes the training suitable for all healthcare professionals that are involved in clinical research which includes participation of human subjects.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a recognized certificate from Elevate Health. The certificate will be valid for 4 years.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Importance of Good Clinical Practice
- Preparation Phase
- Execution Phase
- Close-out Phase
- 14 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Fully structured
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesHealth Sciences View 31 other Short Courses in Health Sciences in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
To enroll in this course, you need:
- An academic qualification in the medical field
- Sufficient proficiency in English reading and writing
Since our courses are offered online, you do need access to a computer with internet connection (preferably with a broadband speed of 2-5 mb per second) to access the Virtual Learning Environment, to follow lectures, open documents, to complete assignments and communicate with fellow participants.
International135 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 135 EUR for the full programme during 14 days.
EU/EEA135 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 135 EUR for the full programme during 14 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.