Today, in an open world where innovation is the key, companies are engaged in a fierce battle in order to convince those who have the skills to break technology locks.
More than knowledge acquired during your studies, your skills will be essential.
Since 15 years, Epitech develops a unique learning method which allows to acquire skills by realizing technical projects.With the Epitech Bootstrap Summer at the EPITECH - Paris Graduate School of Digital Innovation you will apprehend and bring together technologies in order to bootstrap a project which you really care about.
Paris, a unique city throughout Europe !
Paris is the capital and largest city of France. It is situated on the river Seine, in northern France, at the heart of the Île-de-France region. It has an estimated population of 2,211,297, but the Paris metropolitan area has a population of 12,089,098, and is one of the most populated metropolitan areas in Europe.
Paris is today one of the world's leading business and cultural centers, and its influences in politics, education, entertainment, media, fashion, science, and the arts all contribute to its status as one of the world's major global cities.
The Epitech Bootstrap Summer takes place at the Epitech Paris campus. It lasts three intense weeks to provide a real immersion into the Epitech method.
PROJECT-BASED LEARNING METHOD
Epitech does not teach technologies, but instills behaviors that allow each student the capacity to evolve, to learn independently, to comprehend business practices, to work in teams and to convince decision makers. In order to accomplish this, educational methods are founded on several pillars:
Learning is done actively. Students interact with knowledge directly and it is only through the student’s action that learning occurs.If they don’t seek it, if they don’t try, they will not learn. Therefore the “professor”, as the classic intermediary between knowledge and the student, is not the key actor. Instead instructors become companions and catalysts in the student-knowledge relationship.
In the same way, and in direct opposition to traditional education, the learning process incorporates inductive methods.Students are confronted with real-life situations for which they do not yet have the technical background allowing them to resolve the issue.The students must then analyze the situation, research and acquire the knowledge and know-how necessary to resolve the problem, corresponding to how companies function persistently or react to new technologies coming to the market.
A learning opportunity is a situation in which the student learns. For example, at Epitech, one finds immersions, rushes and projects.
- -An immersion (called the swimming pool) confronts a group of students with a multitude of problems without the technical foundation being offered.
- -Through exchanges, discussions, trial and error efforts among other methods, each student constructs a personal base of knowledge necessary to resolve the problems.
- -A rush is done in teams. Similarly to the way this occurs in firms, students find themselves confronted with a project to complete with a short deadline. Surpassing oneself, without exhaustion, organizing oneself, and being efficient are the key takeaways.
- -A project, as its name indicates, is an issue to resolve. Alone or as a team, students must analyze, understand and organize themselves in order to deliver a final product. The student must also determine the set of knowledge and know-how necessary to complete the project. Step by step, students will understand, analyze and test solutions... even when it means being mistaken and trying.
- C Mini-Pool
- Demos : Big Data and Cloud computing
- C++ Mini-Pool
- Demos : Virtuality, Embedded, Digital Security
- Project Bootstrap
- 20 days
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Computer Sciences View 3 other Short Courses in Computer Sciences in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at EPITECH - Paris Graduate School of Digital Innovation and/or in France, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Copy of Passport
- CV in English
- Last two transcripts
- English Certificate
International2400 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2400 EUR for the full programme during 20 days.
EU/EEA2400 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2400 EUR for the full programme during 20 days.
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.