Higher Education in Emergencies - Geneva Summer Schools from University of Geneva will include high-level seminars with faculty and field experts, which participants will apply to real-world case studies (Capstone Projects) through collaborative learning, tutoring sessions and project presentations. They will also gain an understanding of how multiple pedagogical resources can be leveraged efficiently and effectively to produce sustainable outcomes in fragile contexts.
Students at Higher Education in Emergencies - Geneva Summer Schools from University of Geneva will:
- understand the potential and limitations of HEiE;
- analyze emergency and protracted contexts to evaluate possibilities for implementing HEiE projects;
- assess the potential of different pedagogical models – including on-site and virtual delivery modes – to contribute to project outcomes and sustainability; and
- identify the humanitarian actors, including staff and beneficiaries, needed to jointly manage the multiple components of a HEiE project.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Law & Policies
- Foundations of Digital Learning
- Programme Design & Implementation
- Research in HEiE and Monitoring & Evaluation
- Capstone Projects
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Motivation letter
- Reference letter (professor, employer...etc) (to be uploaded as a pdf or word document): the reference comes from a professional or academic acquaintance.
- Fill in the application form
- Language requirement
- be enrolled as a student in a university level academic institution, or have completed a university degree.
International2497 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2497 EUR for the full programme during 11 days.
National2497 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2497 EUR for the full programme during 11 days.
- 2700 CHF
- UNIGE students: 500 CHF
Living costs for Genève
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.