At Global and Regional Migration Governance - Geneva Summer Schools from University of Geneva the skills mentioned above will be achieved through lectures from academics and experts in the field and visits of leading organizations and NGOs like ILO, IOM, UNHCR and ICRC in combination with targeted workshops.
Students at Global and Regional Migration Governance - Geneva Summer Schools from University of Geneva will:
- Gain an interdisciplinary perspective
- Network with experts working in the field
- Visit the leading organizations in International Geneva
- Learn about regional migration initiatives
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Refugees, IDPs and Vulnerability Protection: Law and Governance in Action
- Organizational session for in-class presentations
- Development and International Migration
- Migration Governance in Asia
- Global Migration Governance and Human Rights Law
- Global Governance and Forced Migration
- 13 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesInternational Relations Sociology Political Science View 4 other Short Courses in Political Science in Switzerland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Motivation letter
- Reference letter (professor, employer...etc) (to be uploaded as a pdf or word document): the reference comes from a professional or academic acquaintance.
- Fill in the application form
- Language requirement
- be enrolled as a student in a university level academic institution, or have completed a university degree.
To be announced
Living costs for Genève
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.