- The Summer School CuriousU programme offered by University of Twente (UT) school package includes: academic courses, music, sports, theatre, inspirational speakers and accommodation at the campus of the University of Twente.
- The last edition of CuriousU was a huge success with participants from more than 50 countries!
- CuriousU offers a unique festival-style summer school experience in Europe, the Netherlands. Besides our academic courses, there will also be inspirational speakers, entertainment and social activities for all the participants. There will for example be a band night, a beach volleyball tournament and a movie night. This all takes place at the lively University of Twente campus.
- Blockchain Tech
- Design the Future
- Earth Observation & GIS for Engineering and Security
- English for Academic Purposes
- Finance bootcamp for Smart Businesses
- Governance and Ethics of Technology
- Health and Happiness
- Mix & Match
- Risk Management
- Robot Interaction Design Experience
- Serious Gaming
- Smart Cities
- Evaluating Future Health Technologies
- 10 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Sustainable Development Environmental Management View 18 other Short Courses in Entrepreneurship in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- CuriousU is focused on Bachelor’s students in their second to last or last year, and entry level Master’s students, but is also open for anyone with broad interests and an inquisitive mind. So we do not have specific (C)GPA requirements.
- We expect you to have a good command of the English language but these language requirements are your own responsibility and will enable you to follow the courses' lectures.
International750 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 750 EUR for the full programme during 10 days.
EU/EEA750 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 750 EUR for the full programme during 10 days.
- € 675 Early early bird fee, tent accommodation (valid till the 1st April 2021)
- € 875 Regular fee, tent accommodation (valid till the 26th July 2021)
Living costs for Enschede
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.