You will also complete a a portfolio of pictures of 3D work that will be so valuable if you are applying for a foundation or BA course in fashion. Plus, your portfolio of designs can potentially form the beginnings of your fashion collection.
Details about the Draping Womenswear Design (Online) programme at the Central Saint Martins
- You will undertake your own visual research before you start to drape and sketch.
- By twisting, folding, gathering and layering fabric you will learn how you can get the most amazing results.
- Working in a sketchbook as well as working with fabric on a dummy will help you to develop and build up your ideas for shapes and details for a fashion collection.
- Your collection will be made into a presentation for your portfolio at the end of the course.
Certificate of Attendance
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The course will use a variety of learning methods. These will include:
- tutor input and feedback
- student individual work on their projects
- group discussions
- guided research in the library
- 7 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Fully structured
- Regular mandatory meetings
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
DisciplinesDesign Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Fashion Design View 37 other Short Courses in Fashion Design in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.