Educators who receive preparation in the evidence-based practice of ABA will be prepared to meet the needs of a growing population of students requiring special education services.
Additionally, the Post-Master’s Certificate in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) offered by Johns Hopkins University will support the career goals of special education teachers and other school personnel who desire this specialized training.
- Applied Behavior Analysis and Special Education
- Research Methods: Evaluation, Measurement and Single Case Design
- Behavioral Assessment and Intervention for Challenging Behaviors
- Behavioral Assessment and Instructional Strategies
- Ethics and Professional Conduct for Behavior Analysts
- Applications of ABA in the Classroom
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Fall semester, rolling admission
DisciplinesEducation Psychology Organisational Behaviour View 33 other Short Courses in Psychology in United States
- An applicant must have a master's degree from an accredited university or the equivalent from a foreign institution in one of the following areas: education, psychology, or behavior analysis.
- Earned minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) in all previous undergraduate and graduate studies
- Online application form
- $80.00 application fee
- A 500-word essay discussing the reasons you wish to pursue a degree at Johns Hopkins University, focusing on your long-term goals and how your academic program will complement those goals. Discuss the strengths and weaknesses in your academic background, as well as any additional comments that will assist in evaluating your application materials. Essays should be submitted in a typed format on a separate sheet of paper.
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended
- Interview: A select number of applicants will be invited for an interview
International9187 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 875 USD per credit during 24 months.
National9187 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 875 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Baltimore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.