These threads comprise of environmental issues, engineering technologies, drawing, 2D and 3D CAD design, building materials, roads, steel, concrete, pavement, drainage, soil, water supply and sewerage, construction sites, and engineering management.
This practical 52873WA -Civil and Structural Engineering advanced diploma from the Engineering Institute of Technology avoids too much emphasis on theory. The lecturers presenting this advanced diploma are highly experienced engineers who have worked in the civil and structural engineering industry. The delivery methodology — live and interactive webinars with the use of state-of-the-art technologies such as remote and virtual laboratories and simulation software — ensures you graduate with cutting-edge skills that are valued by employers around the world.
This qualification is officially accredited within the Australian Qualifications Framework by the Training Accreditation Council (TAC), and EIT is approved by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) for delivery by EIT in all Australian states. EIT delivers this program to students worldwide.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Use building information modelling (BIM) technology for a project
- Use basic CAD in engineering
- Use graphics in engineering
- Use basic mathematics in engineering
- Use basic construction in engineering
- Use physics in engineering
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Please ensure your application is submitted at least one week before the start date of the program.
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction General Engineering & Technology View 143 other Short Courses in General Engineering & Technology in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- CRICOS Provider Number - 03567C
- Student applications are considered on a case-by-case basis and the following minimum entry requirements are to be strictly adhered to:
- Online delivery entry requirements:
- • Applicants must have at least an Australian Year 12 or Cert III trade qualification (or equivalent) in a related field;
- AND• They must have at least 2 years’ work experience in a related field
- OR• At least 4 years’ work experience in a related field – subject to acceptance of an application for Credit to Entry **
- AND• Satisfactory English language proficiency at an English pass level in an Australian Senior Certificate of Education (or equivalent); OR
- A specified level of achievement in a recognised English language test such as IELTS (or equivalent) at a score of at least 5.5 (with no individual band score less than 5.0), or equivalent; OR
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
- Tuition fees depend on your country of origin.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.