This 52884WA - Mechanical Engineering Technology advanced diploma from the Engineering Institute of Technology aims to impart the necessary mechanical engineering skills, and all the theory covered is tied to a practical outcome. Five threads run through the program to give you maximum, functional coverage in the field of mechanical engineering. These threads comprise of fundamentals of mechanical engineering technologies, applications of mechanical engineering technologies, energy systems, industrial automation, and management. Due to the global nature of mechanical engineering today, students are exposed to international standards.
This practical program avoids too much emphasis on theory. The lecturers presenting this advanced diploma are highly experienced engineers who have worked in the mechanical engineering industry. The delivery methodology — live and interactive webinars with the use of state-of-the-art technologies such as remote and virtual laboratories and simulation software — ensures you graduate with cutting-edge skills that are valued by employers around the world.
Upon completion of this program, you will gain skills and knowledge in the latest and developing technologies in mechanical engineering.
This qualification is officially accredited within the Australian Qualifications Framework by the Training Accreditation Council (TAC), and EIT is approved by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) for delivery by EIT in all Australian states. EIT delivers this program to students worldwide.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Structural Mechanics
- Mechanical Drive Systems
- Ac Electrical Motors and Drives
- Rotating Equipment Balancing, Alignment and Condition Monitoring
- Lubrication Engineering
- Heating, Ventilation and Air-conditioning
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Please ensure your application is submitted at least one week before the start date of the program.
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 145 other Short Courses in General Engineering & Technology in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS Provider Number - 03567C
- This advanced diploma is an accelerated, practical, work-oriented program. It is designed for engineers and technicians who have some background in the field. This includes those who have technical or ‘trade’ qualifications who want to move to the next career step, those with substantial relevant work experience who need to formalize and enhance their achievements, and those with higher-level qualifications in a related field who wish to develop specialist knowledge.
- This means you are required to have either a trade certificate (Certificate 3) or equivalent, or at least three years of work experience within a relevant job and industry to gain entrance. You may also have a higher level of qualification in a corresponding field and be looking to gain further practical knowledge.
Practical work experience in related areas of engineering would help enormously. It would not be suitable for a student with no relevant work experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
- Tuition fees depend on your country of origin.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.