The Fashion Design Summer School course from London College of Fashion uses a series of online webinars to introduce projects, explain tasks and support opportunity to share your work by discussing your creative development with the tutors on an individual and group interactive basis.
You will learn how to improve your existing visual research and create a series of compelling mood boards, including concept, colour, fabric, etc. You will learn how to perfect and arrange all of your existing work into series of stimulating visuals and design development boards.
All our Online Short Courses include:
- Live online lessons with the same tutors
- The same course content and learning outcomes
- Lesson recordings, for review
- Access to VLE with course content
- Forums for support
- 3 months online access
- Certificate upon completion
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- How to use a sketchbook to develop your creative work
- Creating research and concept boards
- Developing a colour palette
- Exploring different art materials in the context of design processes
- Experimental design analysis
- Range planning
- Producing a final line-up of your own capsule collection
- Sketching for fashion – where to start?
- Innovative methods for drawing your personal fashion figure
- Gesture, movement and pose
- Drawing hands, hair, faces and feet
- Drawing garments - fashion silhouettes, cut and style of different garments
- Drawing drapery, volume, texture, detail, pattern and depicting different fabric
- Technical drawing
- 1 months
Start dates & application deadlines
There is no strict deadline, but we take enrolments until each course is full, so we recommend booking early to avoid disappointment.
DisciplinesDesign Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Fashion Design View 51 other Short Courses in Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To take part in the Online sessions you will need:
- An up-to-date version of the Google Chrome web browser
- Microphone and headphones (a headset with a microphone function is recommended)
- Strong Internet connection via WiFi or ethernet; 2G, 3G or 4G will not be sufficient
To Be Confirmed!
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.