This 52857WA - Plant Engineering advanced diploma from the Engineering Institute of Technology gives extensive coverage in the various fields of plant engineering, and all the theory covered is tied to a practical outcome. Subjects covered include plant engineering, instrumentation, and control engineering, electrical equipment and technology, environmental engineering, safety management, and professional engineering practice.
Graduates will have the knowledge and skills to contribute to the capacity of the plant engineering, facilities management, and related industries to maintain their competitiveness in a global market place through the application of latest technologies, value-adding to existing products, process and services and the development of new, sustainable and innovative solutions.
This advanced diploma will teach you how to implement and utilize engineering solutions to a diverse field in any organization, as well as integrate and solve interdisciplinary engineering systems. You will also learn to analyse, diagnose, plan, design, and execute solutions concerning plant engineering, facilities management, maintenance management, safety management, environmental, and energy management. The program will also cover how to prepare complex technical information and concepts to plan, communicate and implement solutions to a range of engineering environment and contexts
The lecturers presenting this advanced diploma are highly experienced engineers from industry who have worked in the plant engineering industry. The delivery methodology — live and interactive webinars with the use of state-of-the-art technologies such as remote and virtual laboratories and simulation software — ensures you graduate with cutting-edge skills that are valued by employers around the world.
This qualification is officially accredited within the Australian Qualifications Framework by the Training Accreditation Council (TAC), and EIT is approved by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) for delivery by EIT in all Australian states. EIT delivers this program to students worldwide.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mechanical Equipment and Technology
- Fluid Power Systems and Components
- Thermodynamics, Compressors, Fans and Blowers
- pumps and seals
- pressure vessels and Boilers
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning
- Noise and Vibration
- Electrical Equipment and Technology
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Please ensure your application is submitted at least one week before the start date of the program.
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Biodiversity & Conservation Plant & Crop Sciences
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
CRICOS Provider Number - 03567C
- Applicants must have at least a Cert III trade qualification or equivalent in a related field; AND
- They must have at least 2 years’ work experience in a related field; OR
- At least 4 years’ work experience in a related field – subject to acceptance of an application for Credit to Entry;** AND
- Satisfactory English language proficiency at an English pass level in a Senior Certificate of Education or equivalent; OR
- A specified level of achievement in a recognised English language test such as: IELTS (or equivalent) at a score of at least 5.5 (with no individual band score less than 5.0); or TOEFL equivalent; OR
- Satisfactory completion of another course offered by EIT, or by another tertiary institution, in English.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
- Tuition fees depend on your country of origin.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.