This practical course from London College of Fashion will teach you to draw and render footwear. You will learn to sketch shoes and boots, and effortlessly put your designs onto paper. You will learn how to draw variety of footwear from different angles.
The Footwear- Fashion Drawing and Illustration (Online Short Course) will explore range of different techniques including using double sided art markers and colour pencils for successful rendering.
This course is suitable for absolute beginners and more experienced designers who would like to improve their existing drawing skills.
By the end of the course you will have;
- Develop the skills to draw and render footwear with confidence and effectively communicate and present your design ideas
- Practiced and mastered a range of drawing and rendering techniques
- Produced a body of work that can contribute to a fashion or illustration portfolio
- Received personal feedback on your designs and progress from your tutor
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Sketching shoes and boots
- Different footwear silhouettes
- Drawing footwear from different angles
- Basic shading techniques
- Highlighting with markers
- Full colour marker and colour pencil rendering
- Rendering leather, patent leather, suede, canvas, fur. lace etc.
- 1 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
There is no strict deadline, but we take enrolments until each course is full, so we recommend booking early to avoid disappointment.
DisciplinesFashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Fashion Design Graphic Design View 26 other Short Courses in Graphic Design in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To take part in the Online sessions you will need:
- An up-to-date web browser (we recommend Firefox or Chrome)
- The latest version of Java installed on your device
- Microphone and headphones (a headset with a microphone function is recommended)
- Strong Internet connection via WiFi or ethernet; 2G, 3G or 4G will not be sufficient
- Course Specific Materials
- Paper and pen to take notes during live sessions
International400 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 400 GBP for the full programme during 1 months.
National400 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 400 GBP for the full programme during 1 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.