If you've got what it takes to start a footwear business or accessories business, this Starting your Own Footwear or Accessories Label short course from London College of Fashion is the course for you.
It provides a valuable overview of the ins and outs of starting up a new venture, and practical advice on planning and preparation. Packed with guidance to help you navigate through this specialised sector with insider knowledge from the tutor, gained from first hand business experience.
All our Online Short Courses include:
- Live online lessons with the same tutors
- The same course content and learning outcomes
- Lesson recordings, for review
- Access to VLE with course content
- Forums for support
- 2 weeks online access
- Certificate upon completion
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Pros and Cons of running a business
- Business structure
- How to get your venture started
- Running a footwear/accessories fashion business in practice
- The fashion business plan
- Product and image development
- Understanding the fashion year plan
- Sourcing specialised materials
- Designing and sampling a collection through to production
- Working with manufacturers
- Supply chain and distribution
- Costings and pricing
- Understanding profit and loss and cash flow for a fashion business
- How to sell your collection
- Marketing and promotion
- 4 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
There is no strict deadline, but we take enrolments until each course is full, so we recommend booking early to avoid disappointment.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Fashion Design View 203 other Short Courses in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To take part in the Online sessions you will need:
- An up-to-date version of the Google Chrome web browser
- Microphone and headphones (a headset with a microphone function is recommended)
- Strong Internet connection via WiFi or ethernet; 2G, 3G or 4G will not be sufficient
- Notebook and pen
International495 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 495 GBP for the full programme during 4 days.
National495 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 495 GBP for the full programme during 4 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.