Focusing on the importance of strategic management of brands, you will gain insight into the branding processes and sustained value creation.
Through practical exercises, you will apply this knowledge and learn how to develop effective identity strategies to successfully guide the expression of a brand, in the current markets. Taught by a professional in the brand design and visual communication fields, you will examine agency briefs, client requests and case studies.
- By the end of this Brand Management course from London College of Fashion, you will be able to fully analyse and develop any brand, including positioning and effective communication.
- This will hugely benefit your professional development, CV and future work opportunities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureTopics covered:
- Building a Brand Platform
- Brand Architecture
- Brand Experience
- Humanising Brands - the Importance of Brand Archetypes
- Brand Design and the Construction of a Brand Identity
- How to Manage a Brand Effectively
- Case Studies Analysis
- Practical Exercises
- 3 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
There is no strict deadline, but we take enrolments until each course is full, so we recommend booking early to avoid disappointment.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Retail Management View 6 other Short Courses in Retail Management in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To take part in the Online sessions you will need:
- An up-to-date web browser (we recommend Chrome)
- Microphone and headphones (a headset with a microphone function is recommended. The built-in microphone in your device would also be fine)
- Strong Internet connection
- A notepad and pen
- Laptop, iPad or tablet
International505 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 505 GBP for the full programme during 3 days.
National505 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 505 GBP for the full programme during 3 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.