An insight into one of the most coveted jobs in the fashion industry. This Fashion Journalism for 16 to 18 Year Olds course from London College of Fashion will teach you what it takes to write about the inspiration behind Christopher Kane's latest collection or H&M's hottest celebrity collaboration.
We'll teach you the basics of fashion reporting, from interviews and catwalk analysis, to trend interpretation and feature brainstorming.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- How to write a fashion news story
- Interview techniques for quizzing fashion designers
- Analysing a new season collection
- Trend spotting
- Brainstorming feature ideas
- The importance of networking
- Showroom and retail field trips
Start dates & application deadlines
Enquire about this course and we will contact you when new dates are published.
DisciplinesFashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Journalism Media Studies & Mass Media View 122 other Short Courses in Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
In order to fully participate in the practical exercises please bring the following materials/equipment to the first class:
- Notepad and pen
- Laptop/ iPad/ tablet
- Digital camera (or mobile phone with a good quality camera).
- As part of your research you will be required to do some printing. Please bring a small amount of cash to the course on your first day to credit your printing account. It is unlikely you will need to spend more than £5.
To Be Confirmed!
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.