The Digital Marketing for Fashion course from London College of Fashion is highly practical, and each week you will put the learning into practice with realistic assignments and get personal feedback on your work from an expert tutor.
There will be lively sessions each week with your tutor and a small and global group of classmates, and you will learn from tutor presentations, case studies, and classroom discussions and Q&A.
By the end of the course you will be equipped with a range of tools and tactics you can use to design your own campaigns and strategies and will have a new understanding of the world of digital fashion marketing.
- Have a good grasp of the main channels fashion brands and influencers use to communicate with their customers digitally
- Learned about the current trends in digital marketing
- Become aware of how analytical tools enable brands to develop their products and understand their target audiences better
- Gained insight into the importance of pricing in a successful digital marketing campaign
- Received personalised feedback from your tutor, an industry expert on each of your assignments
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- How to researching the fashion market
- social media strategy and an introduction to each platform
- Branding: carving a coherent social presence across multiple channels
- Creating content for Facebook and Instagram and tips for getting discovered
- How to communicate your brand values and image
- Integrated shopping: from social to sales
- The role of the fashion influencers and how to work with them
- Designing a successful advertising campaign
- How to create an editorial calendar
- Building and maintaining consumer relationships in online communities
- The top ways to market your fashion business online
- An overview of the analytical tools used in fashion marketing
- The importance of teamwork and where to find collaborators
- Tips and tricks for networking effectively
Start dates & application deadlines
Enquire about this course and we will contact you when new dates are published.
DisciplinesMarketing Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Digital Marketing View 51 other Short Courses in Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To take part in the Online sessions you will need:
- An up-to-date web browser (we recommend Firefox or Chrome)
- The latest version of Java installed on your device
- Microphone and headphones (a headset with a microphone function is recommended)
- Strong Internet connection via WiFi or ethernet; 2G, 3G or 4G will not be sufficient
- Paper and pen to take notes during live sessions
To Be Confirmed!
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.