Beginners and intermediate fashion students are invited to join this Innovative Fashion Design with Pattern Cutting course offered at London College of Fashion, focussing heavily on 3D experimentation. You'll understand how inspiration can be found among a variety of sources: historical clothing references, architecture and images gathered from London streets.
Who should take this course?
- Anyone interested in developing their fashion design skills, including students thinking of applyingto further studies at foundation or degree level.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- You will learn how to work instinctively and think creatively in a dynamic fashion school environment.
- You will engage with research through 3D experimentation and drawing.
- A CSM pattern cutting tutor and a sewing technician will assist you in realising your design ideas.
- The course will culminate with the creation of your final piece.
- You will also have a research book documenting all your design development.
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesDesign Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Fashion Design View 37 other Short Courses in Fashion Design in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To take part in the Online sessions you will need:
- An up-to-date web browser (we recommend Firefox or Chrome)
- The latest version of Java installed on your device
- Microphone and headphones (a headset with a microphone function is recommended)
- Strong Internet connection via WiFi or ethernet; 2G, 3G or 4G will not be sufficient
To Be Confirmed!
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.