The Fashion Portfolio Preparation for 16 to 18 Year Olds course from London College of Fashion is introducing you, particularly if you want to continue your studies in fashion.
You'll work on a set portfolio project involving visits to libraries and museums to collect research.
This will form the basis for an individual project, creating design work and presentation boards. You'll also get a flavour of the teaching and learning environment at London College of Fashion.
- Your tutor will outline the course agenda in detail on day one of your course.
Start dates & application deadlines
Enquire about this course and we will contact you when new dates are published.
DisciplinesDesign Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Fashion Design View 88 other Short Courses in Fashion Design in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
In order to fully participate in the practical exercises please bring the following materials/equipment to the first class:
- A camera (mobile phone cameras are acceptable)
- Pens, paint brushes, pencils, eraser, Pritt Stick, paints (water colour, gouache and/or acrylic)
- A bottle of black ink
- Magazines (fashion related or other subjects)
- Interesting fabrics
- Clothing and accessories (to use for styling and draping workshop)
- An A2 folio or folder to carry work home
To Be Confirmed!
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.