Attracting, selecting, motivating, developing, and thus retaining top qualified, engaged and loyal employees are crucial for the company performance and success.
This course will provide you with an overview of HRM practices, with a particular focus on recruitment & selection of employees, motivation, performance appraisal, compensation, managing teams & handling diversity, ethics in managing people, organizational culture & change, and contemporary trends in HRM. You will have the opportunity to gain and apply knowledge and practically develop your skills.
The Human Resources program is offered at European Summer School.
- Contemporary HRM – describing the changing nature of HRM in response to environmental factors
- The Impact of Change on HRM – demographic change, government policy, technology, and social trends
- The Psychological Contract – the role of HRM in building corporate culture and motivating employees
- Performance Management – planning, monitoring and reviewing an employee's work objectives
- Talent Management and Career Management
- The Role of HR Professionals in Strategic Management
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- B1 CEF absolute minimum, B2 and above strongly recommended.
- A laptop will be needed.
International700 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 700 EUR for the full programme during 10 days.
National700 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 700 EUR for the full programme during 10 days.
Living costs for Prague
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.