Program Learning Outcomes
As a result of completing the Advanced Accounting program at the Athabasca University, students should be able to demonstrate advanced knowledge and skills related to the technical and theoretical aspects of strategic and competitive analysis, decision analysis, business policy, marketing, organizational behaviour, and various elective course subjects in order to obtain credit transfer that meets the educational requirements of the CPA professional accounting association.
Possible Career Options
- Accounting Clerk
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Audit clerk
- Billing Clerk
- Budget Clerk
- Costing Clerk
- Deposit Clerk
- Finance Clerk
- Freight-Rate Clerk
After completing this online program, you will have advanced knowledge and skills in both the technical and theoretical aspects of
- strategic and competitive analysis
- decision analysis
- business policy
- organizational behaviour
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Next Start: Monthly
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesAccounting Taxation View 5 other Short Courses in Accounting in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The University Certificate in Accounting (or its equivalent) is required to enrol in this program.
- Please note: If you have an undergraduate or graduate degree with a major in accounting, you cannot apply to the University Certificate in Advanced Accounting program.
International11781 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 357 EUR per credit during 12 months.
National5907 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 179 EUR per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.