In the comprehensive High-Impact Sales Strategy program at the Northwestern University, our faculty of seasoned practitioners and thought leaders will guide you through an in-depth exploration of leading sales strategy practices for maximizing profitable organic growth in today’s B2B selling environment.
Designed for senior leaders, this program focuses on the sales strategy decisions that most impact revenue and profit growth and precede tactical decisions related to sales force management and operations. You’ll come away with a deep understanding of how to develop and implement a holistic sales strategy for maximum impact.
- Establish segmentations and growth priorities that result in winning sales strategies
- Develop B2B value proposition strategies that achieve critical differentiation, facilitate effective sales force execution and deliver mutual value
- Design field, inside, digital and indirect sales forces and channels for strategic advantage
- Create key accounts programs that maximize mutual value with your most important customers
- Modernize the sales and customer engagement process to address changing buying preferences and drive differentiated value
- Drive implementations that result in execution advantages
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Creating a Go-to-Market Strategy
- Learn how to apply a strategic mindset to the sales function
- Understand how segmentations and growth priorities result in winning sales strategies
- Move beyond elevator pitches to create compelling B2B value propositions
- Incorporate digital into your integrated go-to-market model
- Modernize the sales process to drive differentiated value
Optimizing Channels and Sales Force Structure for Strategic Advantage
- Review leading trends in channels mix and design
- Design field and inside sales forces
- Create a key accounts program
- Design and implement indirect channels
Driving Transformational Change
- Identify and address critical implementation issues
- Review best practices for managing and leading transformational change
- Chief sales officers
- Vice presidents and directors of sales, sales strategy, sales operations, and sales force effectiveness
- Chief commercial officers and vice presidents of marketing and sales, and strategic marketing
- CEOs of midmarket and smaller companies
- 9 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- START: May 10 at 8:00 AM
- END: May 18 at 12:00 PM
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Finance Management, Organisation & Leadership View 350 other Short Courses in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- This program is designed specifically for sales practitioners and leaders. All applications will be subject to review and approval from the program's Academic Director.
International4550 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4550 USD for the full programme during 9 days.
National4550 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4550 USD for the full programme during 9 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.