Led by Harvard Kennedy School Professor Ron Heifetz, King Hussein Bin Talal Senior Lecturer in Public Leadership, the program is designed to train executive leadership development professionals from around the world, including consultants, teachers and trainers.
During Art and Practice of Leadership Development: a Master Class for Professional Trainers, Educators, and Consultants the program at Harvard Kennedy School, you'll work closely with experienced colleagues and a faculty of distinguished leadership educators to examine a range of concepts and teaching methods.
The Art and Practice of Leadership Development will provide you with:
- A set of innovative leadership frameworks and teaching methods
- A strategy for implementing these new practices
- The opportunity to work closely with Harvard faculty and distinguished leadership educators
- A lasting network of other leadership development professionals on whom you can call for support
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The Art and Practice of Leadership Development curriculum explores:
- The common assumptions people have about leadership and how these assumptions limit the way they learn and practice leadership
- How the dynamics of your organization can support or impede leadership development activity
- The difference between the practice of leadership development and other personal development work
- The tools available for leadership development
- The place for values, passion and character in leadership development
- The ethics of leadership development, especially when using experiential methods.
- 7 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership Teaching View 79 other Short Courses in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
International10300 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10300 USD for the full programme during 7 days.
National10300 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10300 USD for the full programme during 7 days.
Living costs for Cambridge
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.