Led by Harvard Kennedy School Professor Mark Moore, this Creating Collaborative Solutions: Innovations in Governance program at Harvard Kennedy School reveals new modes of working collaboratively across traditional political and organizational boundaries to identify, understand and address emerging social problems.
Creating Collaborative Solutions will:
- Introduce you to a new method of working across sectors and institutions to solve problems jointly.
- Examine methods of building and deploying a network of resources.
- Build your capacity in strategic management, adaptive leadership, innovation and negotiation.
- Enable you to work on a real-life challenge and get peer and faculty feedback.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The Creating Collaborative Solutions curriculum focuses on:
- Strategic Management in the Public Sector: creating “public value propositions” that command legitimacy and support from a variety of stakeholders
- Adaptive Leadership: anticipating, embracing and shaping change to mobilize the full resources of a community to deal with the problems it faces
- Public Sector Innovation: developing new, operational methods and governance arrangements that can increase the capacity of a society to deal with both emergent and intransigent problems
- 6 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Strategic Management View 91 other Short Courses in Strategic Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
International10100 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10100 USD for the full programme during 6 days.
National10100 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10100 USD for the full programme during 6 days.
Living costs for Cambridge
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.