The objective is to bring together technologists and policymakers and provide them with a conceptual framework for the design of both cybersecurity policy and technology.
This Cybersecurity: The Intersection of Policy and Technology executive education program from Harvard Kennedy School will give you:
- A deeper understanding of the technical basics of cyberspace and the cyber issue
- An exploration of the nature of emergent and future cyber threats
- The tools to frame and evaluate strategies and policy responses to these threats
- Professional skill-building through group work and scenario assessment
- A lasting network of cyber strategy and policy professionals on whom you can call for support
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The curriculum will explore:
- Technical and policy aspects of security, surveillance and conflict
- Skills applicable to other situations in which policy and technology interact
- Techniques of risk analysis and threat-modeling applicable to a broad set of problems
- 4 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesTechnology Management Political Science Cyber Security View 27 other Short Courses in Cyber Security in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
International3800 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3800 USD for the full programme during 4 days.
National3800 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3800 USD for the full programme during 4 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.