Wise judgment and effective decision-making have always been essential skills for leaders across all professional settings. Today, leaders have access to mountains of data from endless sources. The question is, how can they leverage this abundance of information to make smarter decisions?
- During this ten-day intensive online program in Leadership Decision Making: Optimizing Organizational Performance at Harvard Kennedy School, you'll discover how to recognize biases in judgment that affect even the most intelligent individuals and to incorporate structured decision-making techniques empirically shown to enhance decision making.
- You'll also receive customized, confidential feedback on your decision-making style from the Harvard Decision Science Laboratory—one of the most popular aspects of the program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The curriculum focuses on key areas that drive organizational performance, including:
- Reducing decision biases in your organization
- Communicating risk accurately and effectively
- Increasing forecast accuracy, especially for low-probability, potentially catastrophic events
- Understanding the role of emotion in judgment and decision making
- Designing smart accountability systems for judgment and decision making
- Gaining support for your decisions
- Leveraging big data to improve judgments and decisions
- 10 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 342 other Short Courses in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
International4900 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4900 USD for the full programme during 10 days.
National4900 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4900 USD for the full programme during 10 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.