Designed by Harvard Kennedy School, this 15-week online program offers a unique opportunity for those involved in organizing projects around the world to interact with others engaged in similar efforts, including leaders of civic associations, social movements, advocacy groups and nonprofits.
The Leadership, Organizing and Action: Leading Change program from Harvard Kennedy School will teach you how to:
- Enable others to achieve shared purpose under conditions of uncertainty.
- Develop leadership, build community around that leadership and turn resources of that community into the power to achieve change.
- Develop your public narrative: story of self, story of us, story of now.
- Learn the difference between organizing and mobilizing and why it takes organizing to create real change.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
This program explores how leadership is exercised using these practices:
- Public narrative
- Building relationships
- Structuring leadership teams
- 3 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 342 other Short Courses in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
International2600 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2600 USD for the full programme during 3 months.
National2600 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2600 USD for the full programme during 3 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.