More importantly, it will give you powerful frameworks that will help you tap into the potential of your board in new ways.
- In the Mobilizing Your Nonprofit Board program from Harvard Kennedy School, you will explore methods for motivating board members, fostering a boardroom culture that promotes rich dialogue, engaging your board in the big questions facing your organization without inviting them to micromanage, and cultivating a board that is both consequential to the organization and rewarding for its members.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Based in part on Ryan’s book, Governance as Leadership: Reframing the Work of Nonprofit Boards, the program explores four key topics:
- Key concepts of governance as leadership
- Identifying and responding to practice challenges
- Simulation: case study of a difficult board situation
- The challenge for executive leaders
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 342 other Short Courses in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
International2600 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2600 USD for the full programme during 2 months.
National2600 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2600 USD for the full programme during 2 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.