Sound financial management is critical to the long-term health of any nonprofit organization.
- This Nonprofit Financial Stewardship: Concepts and Techniques for Strategic Management program at Harvard Kennedy School represents a unique learning opportunity for nonprofit and nongovernmental organization managers to interact with Professor James P. Honan of Harvard Kennedy School as well as with colleagues around the world.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Nonprofit Financial Stewardship focuses on four topics:
- Mission, money and impact
- Understanding financial statements
- Tools, frameworks and concepts in financial management
- Budgeting and resource allocation
- 1 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Management, Organisation & Leadership View 342 other Short Courses in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
International2600 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2600 USD for the full programme during 1 months.
National2600 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2600 USD for the full programme during 1 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.