For nonprofits, however, which must evaluate social or environmental outcomes as well as financial performance, the ideal metrics are not always easy to identify.
- Indeed, to improve the effectiveness of a nonprofit organization—especially when tackling society’s toughest challenges—senior executives and board members must prioritize assessing organizational performance.
- Performance Measurement for Effective Management of Nonprofit Organizations is an online executive program from Harvard Kennedy School designed to help nonprofit executives think conceptually about organizational performance measurement systems.
- Through a powerful combination of live faculty presentations, case studies, and group discussions, participants examine the rationale behind performance measurement and gain valuable insight into its critical aspects.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Core curriculum topics will teach you how to:
- Align your organization's mission, strategy and performance.
- Develop a culture of learning and innovation within your organization.
- Identify key metrics to measure.
- Assess and communicate outcomes to partners and stakeholders.
- Institute and sustain organizational performance measurement.
- 3 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 342 other Short Courses in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
International3600 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3600 USD for the full programme during 3 days.
National3600 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3600 USD for the full programme during 3 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.