It's designed for GS-14/GS-15 federal employees and their corporate sector, international and military counterparts.
The Senior Executive Fellows program at Harvard Kennedy School will enable you to:
- Gain the skills for impactful, effective leadership.
- Learn from the nation’s top educators, researchers and practitioners.
- Share experiences and build a lasting network with peers from the U.S. and international governments.
- Become a member of the Harvard Kennedy School global alumni community.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Led by renowned Harvard faculty and expert practitioners, this immersive four-week executive leadership skills program will provide you with a framework for problem-solving, conditioning you to ask the right questions and find the most strategic approach to your challenge.
- You'll immediately take on a leadership role in the classroom and gain the tools necessary to look at issues from a new perspective.
- 1 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 342 other Short Courses in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
International14475 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14475 USD for the full programme during 1 months.
National14475 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14475 USD for the full programme during 1 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.