A career in the upper echelons of the national and international security community requires effective interaction among many diverse stakeholders—military officers, senior government officials and diplomats, intelligence and national law enforcement officers, political appointees, Congress, the media, leaders of industry and international organizations.
Senior Executives in National and International Security program from Harvard Kennedy School will provide you with:
- A detailed examination of global security challenges
- An opportunity to analyze international security policies with regional experts
- Interaction with world-class faculty and leading experts in international affairs
- A lasting network of 70 security leaders from 20+ countries.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Led by expert faculty and practitioners, this online session provides a forum to deepen your understanding of the world's most pressing security challenges while enabling you to exercise evaluation and decision-making skills.
- 11 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Terrorism & Security View 60 other Short Courses in Economics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
International4900 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4900 USD for the full programme during 11 days.
National4900 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4900 USD for the full programme during 11 days.
Living costs for Cambridge
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.