Classes run from Friday evening at 5 p.m. through Sunday afternoon at 1 p.m. The fee for our courses is $285.00. If you need lodging there is an additional $74.00 which includes Friday and Saturday night as well as breakfast both days.
The Long Island University (LIU) Au Pair Program Program offers many advantages:
- Opportunities to meet other students such as Au pairs, University students, International students, Nannies and Continuing Education students.
- All meals are located in the Winnick Residential Cafeteria with LIU Post students, which features a food court serving "all-you-care-to-eat" international and home-style cuisine. Choose from familiar favorites like burgers, pizza and vegetarian entrees to ethnic offerings including Italian and Asian fare. There also is a soup and salad bar, sandwich station, dessert bar and a beverage service area.
- State-of-the-art learning facilities and computers.
- Lodging is located on campus in the dormitories. The South Residence Complex features an all-suite design, with up to eight students sharing living area, double bedrooms and a semi-private bath.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Physical, Cognitive & Psychosocial Development
- Beautiful Minds: An In-depth Look at Diverse Learners
- The Role of Government in American Society
- Enhancing your Digital Lifestyle
- Critical Reading and Expository Writing
- Women, Gender and Power
- Cultural Dynamics and the American Society
- Exploring the American States
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesEducation View 79 other Short Courses in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
International285 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 285 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National285 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 285 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.