Develop the communication skills you need to be competitive in global business. Make international connections, gain cross-cultural understanding, and experience business case study analysis.
- The Business Seminar from Yale English Language Institute offers participants the tools to think critically about international business environments. It is a rigorous program that introduces students to the workload and content of an American MBA program.
- You will join students preparing for an MBA program at Yale or other universities, working business professionals and entrepreneurs, and those who are seeking promotion in their current position.
Students in the semnar will:
- Study concepts and terminology found in strategic planning, organization, investment analysis, and developing a business plan
- Participate in lectures, discussions, case studies, readings, and small group work with presentations
- Practice in the case method to explore business strategies and concepts
- Engage in team building and international networking with peers
- Build leadership skills
- Improve your spoken English -- vocabulary, idiomatic expressions, grammar and pronunciation -- within the business context
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Language Studies Languages View 41 other Short Courses in Languages in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- To apply, review the application requirements for international students, and fill out the Yale Summer Session application.
- The Certificate programs are offered under Yale Summer Session B course listings.
- Proof of English proficiency is not required for this program, but students who apply to the professional seminars are expected to have strong English skills.
- Students applying to the Business Seminar should have at least two years of undergraduate study in Business to qualify for the program.
International2000 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2000 USD for the full programme
National2000 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2000 USD for the full programme
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.