The Supply Chain Fundamentals: Demand Planning course from Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech) presentations of the key elements of demand planning, including its principles, tools and techniques, contemporary approaches, and metrics and roles. Discover the interaction between demand and order management, as well as how to effectively communicate and manage demand.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for individuals working in or interested in working in the demand planning space. Other individuals working in the supply chain can also benefit. Typical titles include supply chain managers, inventory planners, order management supervisors, demand planners, supply planners, forecast analysts, and forecasting managers.
How You Will Benefit
- Explain the causes and impacts of variability or uncertainty.
- Discuss the basic types of forecasting techniques, such as reorder points, Economic Order Quantity, lead times, and technology uses.
- Discuss the key aspects of gaining demand consensus within an organization.
- Describe Collaborative Planning, Forecasting, and Replenishment (CPFR), how it works, and its benefits.
- Discuss pull systems versus push systems.
- Explain the concept of demand shaping.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Demand Planning
- Interaction Between Demand Management And Order Management
- Demand Planning Principles
- Demand Planning Tools And Techniques
- Communicating And Managing Demand
- Contemporary Approaches To Demand Planning And Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 43 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Computer with speakers to access online content
- Access to online course content and optional reading materials for 6 months from date of registration
This is a self-paced online course. Students may register any time before the published registration deadline and will have access to the course through the published "Access Ends" date.
International350 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 350 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National350 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 350 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.