Whether you’re involved in disaster relief, public health operations, or long-term development for non-governmental organizations, industry, government, or the military, you’ll gain expertise through interactive components, such as case studies and games, which will help you navigate the challenges and trade-offs you'll face in the humanitarian world.
Who Should Attend
The Health and Humanitarian Supply Chain Management Program at the Georgia Institute of Technology is designed for practitioners in non-governmental organizations (NGOs), government, industry, and the military who are active participants in health and humanitarian sectors. Practitioners seeking to build skills to improve decision making in preparedness, response operations planning, and system design will also benefit.
How You Will Benefit
- Increase your ability to advance analysis and decision making for disaster preparedness, response operations planning, and system design.
- Develop the skills to use systematic approaches to balance trade offs in operations and decision-making.
- Develop contacts and network with other humanitarian professionals.
Programme StructureCore Courses
- Pre-planning Strategy for Health and Humanitarian Organizations
- Tactical Decision Making in Public Health and Humanitarian Response
- Systems Operations in Health and Humanitarian Response
- 4 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Sciences View 33 other Short Courses in Human Medicine in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Certificates must be completed within 6 years; courses completed more than 6 years ago may not be applied toward certificate
- All courses applied to a certificate program must be taken from Georgia Tech
International1800 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1800 USD for the full programme during 4 days.
National1800 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1800 USD for the full programme during 4 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.