Companies across every industry are facing complex organizational challenges that require the rapid development of new and agile leaders. More than ever before, emerging leaders must quickly learn and deploy core management skills, develop a broad strategic perspective, take their leadership skills to the next level, and expand their professional and personal networks.
By participating in this Essential Management Skills for Emerging Leaders program from Harvard University, you will:
- Develop a solid understanding of the six core business areas every manager should know:
- Culture and innovation
- Build organizational and team management skills
- Learn to map your personal leadership and learning journey
- Improve your collaboration and presentation skills.
Who Should Enroll
This new program is ideal for managers who are looking to rapidly increase their management skills and strategic perspective, taking on additional responsibility, and seeking to be effective in their organization. The program is also appropriate for individuals who are seeking an understanding of business concepts in an intensive format.
- Master the core business areas every manager needs to know
- Build organizational, team management, and networking skills
- Understand how managers interact across business functions
- Improve your collaboration and presentation skills
- Develop a project that addresses an organizational challenge
- Build peer support for your team's projects
- Identify your operational and strategic gaps
- Discuss leadership challenges and strategies with peers
- Map your personal leadership and learning journey
- Expand your professional and personal networks
- 3 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Regular mandatory meetings
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Management Studies View 109 other Short Courses in Entrepreneurship in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Harvard University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is required for participation in all Professional Development programs.
- Participants are expected to have a bachelor’s degree or the equivalent work experience.
International4290 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4290 USD for the full programme during 3 months.
National4290 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4290 USD for the full programme during 3 months.
Living costs for Cambridge
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.