How Will You Benefit?
- Fast track your career in investigation and surveillance sector as well as many other related fields
- Quickly develop skills in months not years!
- Study a mediation course that was designed in conjunction with senior professionals in the investigations profession
- Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Have access to a tutor who will provide prompt and encouraging support
- Easy interest free payment plans from as low as $39 per week
Private Investigators provide services in respect to the following areas of operation:
- Family Law
- Cheating Spouse
- Insurance Matters
- Asset Tracing
- Intellectual Property (Trademark, Copyright, Patents)
- Service of Documents
- Due Diligence
- Harassment and Stalking
- Identity Vetting & Verifications
- Personnel Screening
- Insurance Investigations
- Kidnap / Ransom / Extortion
- Missing Persons
- Malicious Damage
- Teenager Investigations (drug, alcohol and sexual activity)
- Theft in the Workplace
- Undercover Investigations
- Surveillance and Counter Surveillance
- Hidden Camera and Bug Detection
This course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC). The courses offered by ICI are unique as they take a very “hands on” approach. Our courses are not designed to teach you just the “theory” behind the industry – they are written and tutored by industry professionals and will fast-track you into a new career of your choice.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Criminal Psychology
- Locating People / Factual Inquires
- Starting an Investigation
- Obtaining Results
- Tracing Missing Persons
- Matrimonial and Domestic Cases
- Counter-Espionage & Counter-Surveillance
- Commercial Espionage
- Statement Taking and Reporting
- How to Investigate Different Cases
- Fraud Cases
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 7 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
DisciplinesPsychology Legal Studies Criminology View 17 other Short Courses in Legal Studies in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1599 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1599 USD for the full programme during 7 months.
National1599 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1599 USD for the full programme during 7 months.
- Pay Upfront : 10% Off = $1439
- Weekly Instalment Plan : $39 x 41 weeks
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.