How Will You Benefit from the Nursing Assistant course at the International Career Institute (ICI) ?
- Fast track your career in nursing and patient care assisting
- Quickly develop skills in months not years!
- Study a Nursing Assistant course at International Career Institute (ICI) that was designed in conjunction with senior professionals in the profession
- Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Have access to a tutor who will provide prompt and encouraging support
- Easy interest free payment plans from as low as $49 per week
A career in nursing and patient care assisting can be extremely rewarding. Job titles graduates in this career are typically known as:
- Health Care Aide
- Nursing Assistant
- Patient Care Assistant
A nursing assistant / patient care assistant helps to provide compassionate care to individuals who are not able to fully care for themselves. A health care aide should have:
- caring personality
- a desire to help people, and
- be in good physical condition.
Learning more about becoming a nursing assistant could lead to jobs with:
- Residential care facilities
- Home carers
- Group homes
- Home healthcare services
- Nursing homes
This course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC) and the International Approval and Registration Centre (IARC).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Medical Definitions, Prefixes & Glossary
- Abbreviations & Acronyms
- Using Medical Terminology
- Human Systems & Anatomical Divisions
- Monitor & Review
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 7 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
DisciplinesNursing Health Administration Health Sciences View 7 other Short Courses in Nursing in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level.
- Graduates can expect higher course levels to result in higher potential salary, positions and skill capabilities.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1611 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1611 AUD for the full programme during 7 months.
National1611 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1611 AUD for the full programme during 7 months.
- Pay Upfront : - 10% Off = $1450
- Weekly Instalment Plan : - $49 x 32 weeks
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.