How Will You Benefit?
- Fast track your career in various graphics design and desktop publishing related professions by taking the Graphic Design and Desktop Publishing course at International Career Institute (ICI)
- Quickly develop skills in months not years!
- Study a graphics design and desktop publishing course that was designed in conjunction with senior professionals in the graphics industry
- Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Have access to a tutor who will provide prompt and encouraging support
- Easy interest free payment plans from as low as $49 per week
The Graphics Design & Desktop Publishing industry can be a rewarding and challenging creative experience which is fulfilling and satisfying.
Career opportunities include:
- Graphic Designer
- Desktop Publisher
- Freelance Graphic Designer
A huge amount of growth is currently occurring in the freelance sector of the graphics and desktop publishing industry. Many designers work as independent self employed contractors. Work within the in-house print and digital design houses is also abundant. Strong continued employment prospects are forecast for the industry particularly so for digital medium based work.
- Creative and imaginative
- Understanding of colour and form
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Enjoy working with computers
- Artistic ability for drawing, design and layout
- Creativity, imagination and versatility.
This course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC) and the International Approval and Registration Centre (IARC).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Tools and Workplace
- Raw Materials
- Printing and Prepress
- Digital Illustration
- Advanced Digital Illustration
- Design and Typography
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 7 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
DisciplinesDesign Graphic Design Computer Sciences View 18 other Masters in Design in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1611 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1611 AUD for the full programme during 7 months.
National1611 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1611 AUD for the full programme during 7 months.
- Pay Upfront : - 10% Off = $1450
- Weekly Instalment Plan : $49 x 32 weeks
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.