How Will You Benefit?
- Fast track your career in various zoology related professions
- Quickly develop skills in months not years!
- Study the Zoology course at International Career Institute (ICI) that was designed in conjunction with senior professionals in the animal care profession
- Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Have access to a tutor who will provide prompt and encouraging support
- Easy interest free payment plans from as low as $49 per week
Zoo Keeper positions are relatively few and when positions become vacant it is competitive. Training will help assist in setting you apart from other applicants. Aside from employment within Zoo’s work can also be sought as a VET assistant or staff member at animal impound centres, animal protection agencies (eg RSPCA), animal hospitals, wild life officer (ranger) and animal day care business’s.
The duties of a Zoo Keeper include the care and maintenance of captive animals and their enclosures and the preparation of food. Zoo Keepers are also generally required to maintain detailed animal records, make detailed observations of their charges and assist in the capture and restraint of animals.
Specialist Zoo Keepers may focus upon the care and management of native or exotic mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians, invertebrates, fish, animal training, vet hospital or other specialised areas of animal management.
This course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC) and the International Approval and Registration Centre (IARC).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Animal Breeding
- Diseases and Diagnoses
- Vertebrate Zoology
- Animal Behaviour & Psychology
- Animal Health Care
- Zoo Keeping
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 7 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
DisciplinesVeterinary Medicine Natural Sciences Animal Sciences View 3 other Short Courses in Veterinary Medicine in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1611 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1611 AUD for the full programme during 7 months.
National1611 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1611 AUD for the full programme during 7 months.
- Pay Upfront : - 10% Off = $1450
- Weekly Instalment Plan : - $49 x 32 weeks
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.