Designed in collaboration with industry leaders and flexible to suit you, the frontline management programme from International Career Institute (ICI) - USA may be just what you need to unlock your potential and take your career to the next level.
Explore the Frontline Management - USA course breakdown below or enroll now to get started.
How Will You Benefit?
There are many benefits associated with enrolling in our frontline management courses online. For example, you will:
- Fast track your career as a frontline manager
- Learn from industry experts how to effectively manage people and projects
- Enroll in a frontline management course that has been implemented in collaboration with prominent industry representatives
- Get a 10% discount on your course fee by paying upfront, or choose our interest-free weekly payment plan
- Save yourself time and money with remote studying while you benefit from access to your own personal tutor
- Establish your own timetable and study at your own pace
Discover the benefits for yourself by signing up for our frontline management course today.
This course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC). The courses offered by ICI are unique as they take a very “hands on” approach. Our courses are not designed to teach you just the “theory” behind the industry – they are written and tutored by industry professionals and will fast-track you into a new career of your choice.
Get more detailsVisit programme website
- Implement effective workplace relationships
- Implement operational plan
- Promote team effectiveness
- Develop work priorities
- Monitor a safe workplace
- Implement workplace information system
- Implement continuous improvement
- Develop teams and individuals
- Identify risk and apply risk management processes
Check out the full curriculumVisit programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Strategic Management Operations and Quality Management View 107 other Short Courses in Strategic Management in United States
Explore more key informationVisit programme website
We are not aware of any specific GRE, GMAT or GPA grading score requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into our frontline management course.
- So, if you want to advance your career in frontline management, simply enroll today.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit programme website
International1209 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1209 USD for the full programme during 6 months.
National1209 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1209 USD for the full programme during 6 months.