How Will You Benefit?
- Fast track your career with the Frontline Management - USA course at the International Career Institute (ICI) - USA
- Learn the inside secrets of how frontline managers effectively manage people and projects
- Study a frontline management course that was designed in conjunction with prominent industry representatives
- Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Have access to a tutor
- Easy interest free payment plans from as low as $39 per week
The Frontline Management - USA course at International Career Institute (ICI) - USA covers the core management requirements required by supervisors, team leaders and operational managers. The course is particularly appropriate training for those who want to become:
- an effective team member
- a proactive and innovative contributor
- recognised as someone who can plan and consistently reach their goals
- an effective and efficient team-orientated manager
- a person capable of improving profitability and strategic outcomes.
On completion of this qualification you will be prepared to enter into management and supervisory positions in a broad range of industries.
Typical positions include: team leader, manager and supervisor.
This course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC). The courses offered by ICI are unique as they take a very “hands on” approach. Our courses are not designed to teach you just the “theory” behind the industry – they are written and tutored by industry professionals and will fast-track you into a new career of your choice.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Implement effective workplace relationships
- Implement operational plan
- Promote team effectiveness
- Develop work priorities
- Monitor a safe workplace
- Implement workplace information system
- Implement continuous improvement
- Develop teams and individuals
- Identify risk and apply risk management processes
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Corporate Communication Strategic Management View 341 other Short Courses in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1199 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1199 USD for the full programme during 6 months.
National1199 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1199 USD for the full programme during 6 months.
- Pay Upfront : - 10% Off = $1079
- Weekly Instalment Plan : - $39 x 31 weeks
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.